International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association

Featured member

Featured member

Cleaning person taken to hospital after chemical exposure in Norfolk

19 Jul 2018 9:18 AM | IJCSA - (Administrator)

The patient was taken to Norwood Hospital and released after being evaluated.

Foxboro firefighters also responded and conducted an analysis of the home on Eagle Drive. They smelled a strong chlorine odor coming from the open basement hatchway, Bushnell said in a press release.


Firefighters, in full protective gear and breathing apparatus, were able to determine the cleaning solution had mixed with a spilled water treatment chemical, which affected the person who was cleaning, Bushnell said.

More at source: Sun Chronicle

Find A Green Cleaning Service Here

Discuss This Article Here

Recent


© Copyright 2004-2018  International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association  "The Home Of Professional Cleaning Companies"