Have you experienced recent water damaged in your home? Have you noticed an odor of mold but you do not see it? Have you been wondering about the appearance of black spots in your bathroom?
There has been concerns over the years that growing mold can cause health problems. Such as allergic reactions and cause asthma in people who are allergic to mold. The solution for mold removal is the contact a IJCSA certified specialist in mold removal. Who will use protective personal equipment (PPE), like the N-95 Respirator approved by OSHA. A certified IGCSA member will follow cleaned up guidelines set by EPA and Biocides usage guidelines set by ACGIH.
More information and contacts on mold removal.