Customer service, believe it or not, is more important to most people than the amount they pay for the services they receive. Exceptional Customer service is a great way to build customer relationships, and also build customer loyalty.
The members of IJCSA believe that exceptional customer service is NOT an extra cost of doing business. It is an investment in our future success. So before you discuss pricing, give them great customer service up front.
Here's a few tips:
1. Strive to build customer loyalty.
2. Provide authentic customer service.
3. The old adage customer is always right is still applicable.
4. Be honest with the customers.+
5. Go the extra mile.
6. Listen to your customer
7. Follow-up with your customer to make sure they are happy with your work.
Find A Professional Cleaning Provider That Cares About Customer Service