Mold can grow in any part or area of a building. Which means it could be virtually anywhere and you are going to want to know how to deal with it. By having a crew of experts on the subject you will know how to handle any type of mold situation thrown at you including the right equipment and PPE to use.
Mold can be harmful to use and our pets alike, they pose several health risks such as asthma, allergies and respiratory distress.No matter how much a homeowner thinks he got the mold out, it will never be as cleaned as it would by an IJCSA certified mold expert. The homeowner may even spread the mold by agitating it and using the wrong chemicals.