International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association

☣ 08/07/2020 Covid-19 Update ☣ - We are experiencing high call volume. To find a certified janitorial service near you still in operation and accepting new clients please click here. 

Featured member

Featured member

A Buffalo Wild Wings general manager died after being exposed to toxic fumes from cleaning agents

13 Nov 2019 9:45 AM | IJCSA - (Administrator)

Ryan Baldera, 32, was taken to a hospital, where he died. Thirteen other people -- 11 employees and two patrons -- were also hospitalized with burning eyes and difficulty breathing, the Burlington Fire Department said.

    A restaurant employee put a chlorine bleach-based product, Super 8, and acid-based cleaner Scale Kleen on the kitchen floor while cleaning it, the fire department said in a news release. 

    More at source: CNN

    Discuss This Article Here

    Learn Why Green Cleaning Would Have Prevented This 

    Find A Janitorial Service Here

    More Cleaning & Janitorial News Here


    © Copyright 2004-2020  International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association  "The Home Of Professional Cleaning Companies"